THROW A CLASSY BACHELOR PARTY YOURSELF
If you are selected to be your friends best man in his wedding, you have several important responsibilities to fulfill. The first is to plan a bachelor's party for your buddy. When most people hear "bachelor party", they think drinking games, strippers and dancing pole, masks and cuffs, g-strings and pants flying in the air and lot of noise - probably bollywood music at its loudest.
Relax- In here we will show you how to throw a classy bachelor party. What happens after a few drinks is upto the mood and the people, we dont take any responsibility after you have chugged a bottle or two.
The first step in planning a bachelor party is to choose an activity to center the party around. Just because your fiesta wont involve stuffing rupees notes in g-strings, doesnt mean that it has to be a boring affair. There are plenty of other activities that will unleash your testosterone and get your heart pumping.
- Rent a guesthouse by the beach or in the outskirts and invite the closest friends
- Attend a sporting event dressed up in a theme and show your funk by standing out in the crowd
- Spend the day at the movies and plan a movie theme night afterwards at your home
- Take a macho fourwheeler and go out in the woods w you favorite food packed for the day
- Plan a game of football, basketball, soccer or bowling
- Create a casino night, have a black tie affair and bring an experienced dealer
- Go paintballing, shooting at the range or at the local country club
- Arrange a foam party and invite the hottest girls from highschool
- Rent a Limousine and get the driver to give you the tour of the downtown
- Dont bring anything dangerous. You are out to have fun and not risk breaking one of the groom's limbs.
- Its nice to surprise the groom and friends with what they will be doing at the party, but be sure to cater to their personality and interests
- Consider the relative budget of your friends. you dont want some of the groom's friends to skip the party because they cant afford to come
- After you choose the activity for the bachelor's party, plan a meal to follow it. You can plan an open barbecue or eat at a casual or formal dining restaurant.
- At dinner encourage friends to make funny roasts and poignant toasts. They may also wish to impart words of wisdom to the groom.
CHOOSE A CONVENIENT DATE
There are several considerations to take into account when planning the date of the party. While it is tempting to have the party the night before the wedding when all guests are in town, this is not the appropriate choice. The groom needs to be sharp for the next day's ceremony , not all hungover.
SEND OUT THE INVITATIONS
Invite all the men in the wedding party and all of groom's good friend and males relatives with whom he is close. Send out the invitations about three weeks before the party. The invitations should match the party's level of formality. if the party is going to be a more casual affair, a phone call or email will do. if the party will involve an activity such as ones mentioned above, include information such as the cost, meeting place and time, maps etc.Each invitee should be responsible for paying for the cost of himself and chipping into the cost for the groom. In the invitation, include a respectful request for a check to be sent to you for the appropriate amount.