Let's talk about
Sexual wellness 101
Our Sexual Wellness Collection offers a range of trusted products to prioritize intimate hygiene. From intimate washes, powders, and wipes to menstrual cups, kegel balls, and trimmers, we have everything you need for vaginal care. Our collection features body-safe products from renowned brands like PeeSafe, Imbue, Satisfyer, and Fun Factory. Maintain cleanliness, balance pH, and promote pelvic floor health for a fulfilling intimate experience. Show self-love by investing in your intimate hygiene with our user-recommended best-sellers collection. Take care of your intimates, and they will take care of you.
The importance of intimate care
Gift yourself enhanced sexual intimacy and improved intimate hygiene with the Intimate Care collection- a range of products designed to cater to all your intimate hygiene needs. Whether you are a female-bodied or a male-bodied person, maintaining your intimate hygiene is crucial for a healthier sexual lifestyle.
Express self-love, enjoy private and intimate moments with your partner, or allure your hookup date without a second thought- so much is possible with the Intimate Care Collection. Bringing you a collection of Intimate Wipes, Massage Cream, Shaving Cream, and Tightening Cream from Indian brands like PeeSafe, and Imbue as well as from internationally acclaimed brands like Coochie, Intimate Earth, Swiss Desire, and many more- the Intimate Care collection speaks for itself!
Designed to maintain the hygiene of your intimates, Intimate Wipes, Intimates Powder, and Intimate Wash is a must-add to your daily hygiene routine. Use breast massage creams and vaginal tightening sprays/gels for firming and toning your intimate areas. Upgrade the health of your intimate parts with a regular trim cycle aided by a trimmer equipped with cutting-edge technology and body-safe shave gel.
With this Intimate Care collection, re-connect with your body through a hygienic and body-friendly approach.
Ben wa balls & kegel ball sex toy
While Kegel Balls for Women are the balls you use while working out your pelvic floor muscles, it is also an umbrella term for all kinds of Ben Wa Balls and other products like the Yoni Egg. To maintain a clear distinction, you can say that Kegel Balls are ideal for whipping your pelvic shape, and Ben Wa Balls focus on enhancing sexual gratification for you.
However, the actual distinction for these balls lies in how they should be used and not in their appearance! Both these balls are beaded with small weights, are available in corded or uncorded design, and are designed for internal use. The ben wa balls price is not affected by the difference in use, and you can conveniently purchase ben wa balls in india and kegel balls in india online at our store.
How to insert and remove kegel balls?
- Once you have prepared Kegel Balls, get ready for some action! Pick your favorite position (we recommend Spread Eagle), and apply a generous amount of lube to your vaginal opening.
- When ready, slowly and steadily insert the first ball and the attached string. When you are comfortable, slowly start inserting the second ball too.
- Once the kegel balls are tucked in, push the balls into your vagina as far as you are comfortable. Keep the retrieval string outside the vagina, and ensure they are not in your vagina.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold these kegel balls, and go about your day.
We recommend using Kegel Balls with a removal cord for quick pull-out. All you have to do is add lube to your vaginal opening and slowly pull on the string until the Kegel Balls slip right out. However, if you are using separate Ben Wa Balls, removing the balls might be a bit tricky:
- Comfortably squat with your legs wide spread at hip-distance apart (like when you are using a tampon or menstrual cup)
- Squeeze your vaginal muscles to push them out. If they do not come out for the first time, be patient. Add more lube to your vaginal opening, and try the process again. Try coughing, moving around, or jumping up and down to help your muscles contract and release.
Benefits of using kegel balls
While we cannot stress enough the versatility of Kegel Balls, these sex toys are preferred to rejuvenate and maintain the strength of pelvic floor muscles in vulva owners. As the pelvic floor muscles strengthen, vaginal or fecal leakages reduce, and vaginal health is enhanced.
Kegels also enhance the vaginal blood flow and amplify your orgasms further. Delve deeper into your pleasure with Ben Wa Balls- vibrating and non-vibrating- to boost your orgasms through the roof!
PRECAUTIONS TO FOLLOW WHILE USING KEGEL BALLS
Kegel Balls are body-safe, but you can always overexert yourself with these sex toys to cause pain, discomfort, or vaginal tearing (in extreme cases). To minimize the risk of these balls, we recommend involving your gynecologist to ensure you are using adequate weight and size. Ideally, the product manual should suffice, but check in with your doctor if you:
- are pregnant or recovering from childbirth
- have existing pelvic pain or an active pelvic infection
- are recovering from gynecological surgery
- have an intrauterine device
- use a menstrual cup
Get thorough with the instructions to follow the correct technique of exercising, and make sure the retrieval cord of your Kegel Balls is hanging outside the vagina for quick removal. It is recommended by experts to never use your Kegel Balls for more than six hours in one go. No matter how clean you are down there, remember to wash your Kegel balls before and after every use with toy cleaner (or mild soap) and water.
How to clean and store your kegel balls?
Keeping your Kegel Balls squeaky clean is essential to maintaining your intimate hygiene. Unclean Kegel Balls can introduce bacterial and fungal infections to your vagina. Once you have removed the Kegel Balls, here is a cleanup routine for your balls:
- Run them under warm water, and clean them with a mild soap or antibacterial toy cleaner.
- Pat them dry with a clean towel and air dry for an hour or two to ensure they are dry before you store them away.
- Once they have entirely dried off, store them in an air-tight bag or container away from sunlight until their next use.
Myths around male condoms
“They don’t feel good” “They are too small” “It’s not real” “I can’t feel you.” We’ve heard it. And we are over the excuses! It’s time for us to get real and COVERED UP. Yup, words you wouldn’t expect to come outta our mouth, if you know what we mean. We’ve heard you and we’ve come with the best range of condoms to help you cover your penis up while making sure those who get to enjoy feel amazing. Condoms or love gloves or cock socks or cum catchers are the easiest method of birth control and protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases. However, condoms are also the least used contraceptives due to existing myths of reduced penile sensitivity, increased discomfort during sex or size mismatch. But, we got condoms for every excuse you’ve pulled. Invisible ones, ultra thin ones, OH! We also have the glow in the dark kind. Works well when you’re struggling to find things in the dark.
How to use kegel balls?
Our pelvic floor muscles weaken as we age, especially after childbirth for vulva owners, which makes these pelvic strengthening exercises crucial to be included in the daily routine. Kegel Balls are accessible in different sizes and weights- 10g to 100g- for you to explore and experience. Since Kegel balls focus on augmenting the robust nature of your pelvic floor muscles, the use of these balls is to be directed towards the same! Here is something you can try for a fruitful and rejuvenating Kegels session:
- Lie on your back and make sure you have lubed the Kegel balls and your vulva. Now, insert the balls as you are comfortable.
- Once inserted, attempt to tighten your pelvic floor muscles to lift and squeeze the balls. If you are new to the Kegel Balls, it might take some attempts to do it correctly, and it is okay!
- Hold the Kegel balls (or contraction position) for five seconds, then let go and relax for five seconds.
- Perform this step at least five times a row to complete one set. You can perform three sets in a day.
Why are hygiene and intimate care crucial
Exchanging body fluids might be the hottest time with your partner, but it isn't the most hygienic! Whether indulging in penetrative pleasure, playing around with oral fun, or crossing the third base with hand stuff- take care of your intimates with a lot of love and care after any sexual engagement with our handpicked Hygiene & Care for Couple Collection. While intimate hygiene is often neglected, it is crucial to register that an unhealthy and unclean crotch can affect your sex drive, ability to reach an orgasm, and fertility.
What kegel balls are
It's not a hidden fact that Kegels is a fruitful exercise for people with vulvas to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles and tighten their vagina, but did you know that this exercise can be fun and orgasmic with Kegel Balls. Let's start with the basics, eh
Kegel Balls are small circular weights lined up in a row and held together with a cord designed for convenient insertion in the vagina (yes, like a menstrual cup) and easy retrieval. While uncorded Kegel Balls are also available at stores, we recommend the corded ones for beginners for uncomplicated. Once inserted, the task for your pelvic floor muscles is to hold them in and try not to drop them right into your panties. Sounds challenging? Of course, it is. But, your comfort should be the preference here. If you are a beginner, we recommend starting with using Kegel Balls for shorter intervals and gradually increasing the time interval as your game gets stronger!