Worst first date ideas
If you have reached this article by via Google, then you are already in a precarious position. Irrespective of anything, expecting an article to give you suggestions for your first date, is quite lame in itself. Despite that, here are a few howlers you should avoid.
1. Friend’s birthday party- The last place you should go on your first date. Nothing is a worse idea to break the ice with your first date than making her do it with 5 other strangers.
2. Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag- No occasion should demand such cruelty.
3. Google Hangout- Technology is replacing experiences in person, but a Google Hangout is a sure shot bullet to the head.
4. Football match with Beer and Tandoori Chicken- Because nothing spells doom better than your onion breath next to a girl frantically searching for ways to escape.
5. A Stroll In the Park- Unless you are 15. Or 65.
6. Your House- The classic line of " Your place or mine" works only in Bond movies. Unless you are the Prince of Jordan, this wouldn't work.
7. Her house- Did you not read the previous point?
8. To a Club- One usually goes to a club to puck up chicks. Taking your first date there is Hara Kiri. There is barely anyone who can maintain a sane conversation over blaring lyrics of Hookah Bar!
9. Anything to do with Friends- While you would eventually like her to have a good compatibility with your friends, the first date must be exclusive and personal.
10. Your Office- A strict no. Unless you are the CEO of Google. In which case, you wouldn't be reading this.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE RETURN POLICY PRIOR TO SUBMITTING THIS REQUEST TO AVOID DELAY IN PROCESSING